Objectives of the World Federation of United Nations Friends as follows:
- That the movement of peoples of the United Nations.
- For coordination activities and more of its members, and encourage the establishment of new facilities for the Friends of the United Nations.
- Cooperation, where appropriate, with other organizations that include objects with the support of the United Nations and it's development.
- To promote tolerance and understanding, solidarity and cooperation among men, women and children in all parts of the world without discrimination on the basis of race, sex, language, religion or political orientation.
- To contribute to the elimination of obstacles to peace, work for justice and security and disarmament, and promoting the development of peaceful coexistence and cooperation among States.
- To seek recognition and respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms in all parts of the world and recognize the responsibilities and duties involving the rights of individuals, groups and nations.
- To promote economic development, promote social progress and better standards of living.
- To promote research, information and education on the objectives of the Charter of the United Nations and the work of the United Nations system.
- Through the World Federation of United Nations Friends networks enable people to communicate with each other on critical global issues that affect us all, for peace, human rights, the right to spread democracy, equitable development, international justice.
- The drafting of the constitution for the World Federation of United Nations Friends and the Calends in the framework of the principles and programs and charters of the United Nations to organize the work inside and outside the World Federation of United Nations Friends locally and internationally.